Bells Shoes reserves the right to alter without prior notice any content found within the website and in any marketing content. Bells Shoes and any other party involved in making this site available to you, are not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of it being accessed or used. Bells Shoes assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damage or viruses that may infect your IT equipment.
We are happy to be able to offer promotional discounts from time to time on our website but we reserve the right to withdraw these promotions at any time. More than one offer can not be used on the same order. This includes the use of two promotional codes.
All of our promotions and promotional codes can not be used on the below brands unless stated:
- Lotus, Lotus Relife, Lotus Hallmark, Naturalizer, Posh Wellies, Posh Jellies, Norvic and Rombah Wallace
Any pop up messages providing promotional discounts are available on full priced items only and subject to all Terms and Conditions.
Price Match Guarantee
Our price match guarantee only applies to full price products being offered for sale by other footwear retailers. We will not match prices on anything offered on any auction websites/clearance stores. We can only price match items where other retailers have your style, colour and size in stock.
This website is operated by Bells Independent Footwear Stores trading as Bells Shoes. All content you see here is owned by or licensed by us. It is not for commercial use and unless we specifically agree you cannot copy, distribute, publish or alter the web site content. You may only download content from this website that is required for the sole purpose of assisting you in placing an order. Such downloaded material may not be used for any other content.
We guarantee to comply with procedures and requirements laid down in the UK Data Protection Act 1984. For security reasons we strongly recommend you do not send credit card numbers by standard email but use the secure facility on the website. At Bells Shoes we take security of your details seriously and have taken every precaution to make sure your transaction is secure. All your personal and account details are held securely and when you place your order you will be taken into a secure server. Look for the padlock symbol in the status bar of your internet browser.
If you are still unsure about submitting your details over the internet, why not call us on 01298 213318.
Returns terms and conditions
- All returned items must be unworn and in their original condition. Please ensure shoes are only tried on indoors on carpeted surfaces.
- A returns form must be filled in and included. Your receipt is an adhesive sheet with the Bells Shoes logo header. Please make a copy of your returns form for your records and send the original paper work back to us. Please do not stick any of the labels to the items ordered including the box.
- Please use the bag your shoes were delivered in to return your goods. All returned items must be packaged correctly - do not tape/write on the shoe boxes.
- If the goods you have received are faulty this must be highlighted to us within 7 days. Please contact us by telephone or email. Any returns we receive back which are deemed faulty by you, the customer, will be reviewed and a refund/exchange is not guaranteed. As with all products, our goods have a lifetime. We will consider this and usage when reviewing returns.
- UK returns are free of charge using the pre-paid Royal Mail label included in the parcel.
- Any next day UK postage charges will not be refunded on returns made. If returning from outside of the EU costs involved in returning a product are paid for by the customer at the time of posting. Outgoing postage charges will be refunded for orders returned from inside of the EU, in line with 2014's EU Consumer Contracts Regulations.
- When returning your order, we must insist you obtain a certificate for 'proof of postage' which is available at the time of posting. This is your proof should any returned items go astray and should be kept in a safe place until you have received your refund.
- There is no administration fee for any goods returned to us.
- We will process your return the same day where possible. Please allow up to 10 working days for the funds to show in your account.
- Multibuy returns policy- returns made for items as part of a multibuy promotion will no longer qualify for the offer and so a partial refund will be made. This promotion isn't able to be transferred onto items not valid in the offer.
- Under the 2014 Consumer Contracts Regulations, a customer has the right to cancel an order from the time that the order is placed until 14 days from the date that the goods are received.
- If you wish to cancel an order, you can do so by contacting us via email or telephone, or by completing our cancellation form which can be downloaded here and emailing this back to us.
- If you wish to cancel an order that has already been received, please ensure that the item(s) is returned to us, unworn and in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days from the date of receipt.
- Full details on how to make a return can be found here.